C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jennifer Zubko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 23:55:50 -0500
Hi Kathy,

Carla is right, I am not pregnant, Jennifer Lahiff is, (although I would
love to hear how she is doing, and pray all is well).

The Hart Walker is a hands-free walking device created for children with
cerebral palsy who cannot bear their own weight for long periods of time. It
is a brace/frame system. They have volunteered to make a special one for me,
as it does not normally come in adult sizes.
To see it, you can go to:
www.orthoproactive.com

or
http://www.thespasticcentre.org.au/services/hartwalker.htm
 This is from Australia, but describes the walker better.
Jenn