C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 16:21:36 -0400
Dear Uncle Mike,

  I be fine and dandy. Finally nailed the interloper cat that's been hanging
out in the garage. Once I got him and sat on him, I didn't know what to do,
so I washed his head. Scared the bejeezus outta him. Poor lad

  Now, I hear there's a little girl kitty hanging about. She's got similar
coloring to me so I've been told. Mommy has been feeding her on the service
porch, and she even sprayed her with grooming spray, so that if we do meet
up, I won't have her for lunch.

  I've been looking after wounded kitties here. Mr. Brownie had a boo-boo on
his face thanks to a fight with the garage brat. and his smaller brother Mr.
Briggie escaped the jaws of a coyote. He's on round 2 of antibiotics. Got a
major boo-boo on his bum-bum. Toof marks and everything - icky!

  Got a hair cut the other day and now my new tartan collar can be seen. I
look quite dashing, actually. Hope to have pics soon :) The groomer said I
was really well behaved - the best so far. Gotsta be the vits and herbs.

  Oooooh, and my girlfriend in Oklahoma sent me some prezzies - a great huge
cheese bone and a peanut butter bone and some cookies. I'm in heaven!
They're tres yummy. She's a blonde Cairn and really pretty. Like me, she was
abused in her other home. Makes me mad to know how many dogs are hurt by
people who should never have pets. Oh well! Things always seem to work out
for lots of us when we find folks like Mommy and Daddy.

  It's still cold here but the snow has melted a lot. Will soon be time for
my outings in the woods. I love that!

  Well, I gotta get going. Time for my aft nap.

  Bye for now,

Your furry nephew,

Mr. Jake
http://www.brunnet.net/terrier/jake.html