C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 01:14:41 -0500
How do these people find you, Betty?   I don't encounter one like very often
but when I do, I get all chilly and freeze them out.  Usually works.

If it doesn't, I just look at them and say icily, "why on earth are you
telling me all this?" That never fails.  However if it did, I suppose I'd
ask for a doggie bag and roll away.   Enough is enough.

Kat