C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 12:42:43 -0500
Ah hell, who needs to aim?  Just sit down and you can pee in your sleep.
Bonuses: 1) Mom and daughters don't fall in and cuss you.       2)
Eliminates "splashing" and subsequent cleanup.  3) If your daughter walks in
on you by accident, you don't have to deal with uncomfortable anatomy
questions.  On the flip-side:  If you CAN stand up, don't sit in a public
restroom for a tinkle.  Reduces virility factor by an exponential degree.

Moral:  Why does an (able-bodied) man stand to pee?  Because he can!

K-Dog.  "Piece -- Out!"