C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 23:23:00 +0800
`a great PT guy', oooh Mag you lucky thing, I NEVER get male PT's.
I've seen a great crop of young students around the hospitals the last
couple of years (a lot of them tall, dark and English/European - my
favorite flavour), but they all go for sports or spinal physio not
neuro-orthopaedic, damn it.

Really glad the meds are working for you, and hope the water therapy
goes well.