C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 19:04:55 -0800
Hi Gang!

Happy holidays and best of the season to all of you!!

So here's one for you movie buffs.  I'm looking for this on
video.  I don't remember even one word of the title or any of the
people in it, but here's what I do know:

I think it first came out somewhere between 89 &91.  I'm not sure
if that's when the film was released, or if that's when it was
issued on video.  The story was of a teenage boy who is seeing a
woman Psychiatrist because of severe recurring nightmares.  The
nightmares have to do with either demons, or some traumatic
event,  or some person in the boy's life.  The movie takes a
strange turn when one night out of nowhere, the Psychiatrist
starts having the same exact dreams.

So I know that aint much to go on, but that's all I remember.
I've checked a few Web Sites, but so far, I haven't found any
that will take this  partial plot I have in my head and run with
it.

So if anyone out there even thinks they know what the damn title
of this might be, or even any Sites I might check, please let me
know.

Thanks!!-Gary