C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 10:10:18 -0500
Perhaps if Kathy Jo were to explain exactly what she wants to do, it'd be
cool?  I agree with you, quotes are fine, but I aver as long as they are
properly credited and formulated as such, it's good.  My problem is when I
am quoted (don't laugh, I have been quoted!) and I have not been credited
and the "writer" presented it as his/her own idea or statement.  To me
that's plagiarism. I speak from the academic view (which I'm sure Bobby will
understand) when I say such stuff is sloppy and morally wrong.

Off the soapbox..hey, 'tis Saturday and awww... you got me all stirred up...

        Kathy S.