C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 09:57:43 EST
In a message dated 12/06/2001 3:09:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I agree, and if you know how to write you shouldn't need quotes from e-mails
> and general communications.
>
> Thanks,
> Anthony

Anthony,

I'm not sure how the inclusion of an occasional quote constitutes  literary
weakness.  Please explain.

I have been quoted before, and have always deemed it an honor.  Some people
live their entire lives without ever being heard, much less quoted.

I don't know what's worse though: Never having been heard, or being slapped
down for having a good idea in a place where support is more suitably
indicated.

Betty