BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Stevenson, Pam" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hey, this list is not about Nadine - it's about RALPH!
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 08:20:01 -0400
I guess it's more bars I used to go to when living in the Grande Pomme.  I
especially remember the night a friend and I were walking up Lexington and
saw a bar full of guys that looked pretty neat.  We were kindly informed at
the door that we were more than welcome to join them, but inquired whether
or not we knew it was a gay bar.

Some nice bars in Raw-cha-cha, but nothing quite as interesting.  Neat
martinit bar downtown (although I went recently, and they were serving beer,
etc.), and I've taken my British husband to The Old Toad so he can get a
taste of his homeland.  Most of the rest are just boring meat markets or
biker bars (not to insult, but not my kinda place anymore - don't go into
tirades about bikers - the atmosphere gets boring after a while, is all).

- Pam