AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Richard Yarl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 20:26:33 -0600
Greetings, Friends.

With the election of a new executive officers for the African Association of
Madison, Inc. (AAM), on Saturday, December 7, 2002 for the year 2003,
the Liberian Association of Wisconsin, Inc., (LAW) warm heartedly extends
thanks and appreciation for their courage and desire to serve the African
community.

                 The newly elected executive officers are:
Godwin Amegashie------President
Adelaide Fiske       ------Vice President
Anita Makuluni       ------Secretary
Kervin Soko          ------Treasurer
Felix Ossia            -------Financial Secretary

LAW wishes them the best of luck in their endeavours to take AAM to another
level in the interest of the African and Madison communities.  There is no
doubt in
our minds that all will go well

By the same token, we are very please and appreciative of the level
deligence and
commitment exhibited by the out going executive officers for the year 2002.
During
their term, we witnessed, with enthusiasm and satisfaction, the unceasing
strive to
make AAM, among other things, a more participatory association.  In addition
to the
realization of the annual Africa Fest, we saw how much the Lecture Series
and Tutorial
Classes added to the status quo.  Our hats are off to you, the executive
officers, for the
splendid job..

Cheers, God bless AAM and the Madison community.

Richard Yarl
President, LAW