AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joseph Brewoo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 14:48:12 -0600
Hi Richard,

I think there have been enough complains for us to look at this issue
of daily inspiration before it takes different dimension. It may be
useful to create a personal list of recipients for the ritual.

We do not need 50% of subscribers to complain before we take note of
the problem.

This medium is for discussing issues of interest to the Association and
related items. We do not abhor sharing of personal thoughts or
inspirations but we will not encourage its persistence.

I hope you will limit the distribution of the daily inspiration to a
private list but not the AAM list.

Thanks.

Joe Brewoo
Vice President, AAM