C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 23:23:09 EST
i caught a few minutes of a pb show tonight... they actusally warn you don't
watch if you're too sensitive. and then the guy comes out and makes joke
about an old lady in a wheelchair with no legs, and how he was trying not to
laugh, because he knows that it's not funny, but he looked at his pal, and
the pal says, "wonder if she's on standby?"  that in itself didn't offend me,
what offended me was why he was laughing before his pal ever said that.

mag