C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 08:47:08 -0500
Oh Lord, yes, I'd completely forgotten about him, thanks!  I suppose I was
thinking mainly of disabled characters with motor disabilities such as CP,
paralysis, etc.  You're right, he was beautifully incorporated into the
story, wasn't he?  The guy who produced all three films ceritainly seems to
be good at smashing stereotypes, doesn't he?

Glad you like the J. Conrad quote in my sig.  You're free to use it
yourself, of course.

        Kathy S.