From:
Darcy Aits <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 12:44:04 EDT

Hello

  My name is Darcy, I am 37  been sick with GI for a year.  I feel like I
have cancer that is how bad it is gettting.

  I went to a doctor in March because I kept getting indigestion and it felt
like it was eating my throat, never had before, I got bloated when I eat
sometimes so bad it felt like my abdomen organs were swollen. At the same
time it felt like food took forever to leave my stomach. I was constipated a
lot. I get bouts of nausea, but not throw up.   At the same time I had this
upper rt back ache sometimes going in my shoulder. One evening so sick when
to Urgent care they my gallbladder.

  Then come the test first I had a Endoscopy-1 benign polyp in stomach,
esophagus mildly irrritated.

   Then i had a gallbladder sonogram and hydascan both negative..

   The the abdomen and pelvis CT with dye but had oral contrast all organs
looked good, no free fluid.

   Then the colonoscopy oh goodness it was horrible I was sedated but still
felt the pain.  After this it made my colon worse I got to the point I
couldn't go to BR and was severely constipated for 7 days, extremely
distended. I had to use harsh laxatives which in turn dehydrated me and made
me sick, this continued. This test was negative. After procedure I carried a
low grade fever for over a month.  He said it was IBS okay maybe it is.

   Over a year ago I got hook on bagels and eat 2-3 a day that is when I
notice that I had difficulty with digestion, but I still kept eating them and
still do.  I can eat white bread okay. However I got Rye and ate it and I got
sick. CRAZY!  I use to eat noodles and certain noodles bloat me others make
me really sick. WHAT THE HECK?

   I tried evverything constipation and bloating nothing helped the fruit
made it worse and gave me severe cramps.  I started on some fibro choice chew
tabs and it started to help, but it made my colon ache bad and cramp.  I
also, felt terrible all day but it worked and then I didn't need it I started
going in the morning I had to strain a little.

It is as if I have developed food intolerances all of a sudden.  I use to be
unable to stand ice cream or milk I eat it but after that I got extremely
sick mucus in throat, and bloated.

   On Friday I bought 3 cans of cashews (nuts) and cheese pop corn to kick
back and relax watching some movies this weekend. Well, I ate the whole can
of nuts the next day I was so darn sick I thought I'd die I got loose stools
which was the first time in over a year, it was slight greenish or I thought.
After this attack which lasted all afternoon I was in discomfort in my lower
stomach felt like someone beat me. I use to get loose stools every so often
over a year ago before constipation

  I have a GI doc but have not brought this up to him about Celiac, because I
am not sure. I've done research on IBS and know it can be wicked, but do not
know about IBS.

  These cramps feel like they are always in the middle of my lower abdomen
how does he know I have got a tumor in my small intestines???

Well enough what is your opinion?