From:
Pat McManus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 11:53:48 -0700

Here are the replies to my quey.  Thanks!

The Greater Pittsburgh Celiac Support Group taped Dr. Fine's
presentation this past March.  We have a video tape available for $15
including shipping.  I posted it on this listserve this past April and
May for $20 which included postage.  We have since ordered more copies
and have been able to get a better price so we are offering it for $15
which includes US shipping.

We had Dr. Fine's permission to tape his presentation and to sell the tape.

Janet Rinehart from the Houston Celiac Support Group gave me permission
to send a hard copy of Dr. Fine's presentation which he gave to their
support group this past February.   If you are interested in receiving a
copy, please send your check for $15 to:

   Lorraine Weaver
   220 Trotwood West Drive
   Pittsburgh, PA  15241

   If you have any questions about it, please email me.

   Lorraine Weaver

===============================

You can get a two and a half hour video of his talk by mailing $14.95
and notification of your return address to:

   The Intestinal Health Institute
   P.O. Box 570744
   Dallas, Texas 75357

A video of his presentation is listed for sale -- $14.95, at

   www.finerhealth.com/Educational_Info/Talks

you can buy Dr. Fine's lecture on his website.  It's $14.95 I believe.

   www.enterolab.com

See www.intestinalhealth.org/education/  for info to order a video.