From:
Carol Lydick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 17:02:04 EDT

I have recently noticed that the composition of my body fat has changed.  All
my life I had cellulite, even as a young teenager.  In the last year I have
noticed that although I have not lost any weight, that I no longer have
cellulite in my thighs and body.  I have also noticed that (I'm over sixty)
age spots on my hands have diminished to about only a few even though I have
been exposed to the sun, whereas last year they were all over my hands.

I am wondering what has caused this phenomena and wonder if it is from being
truly gluten free (and eliminating other foods I am sensitive to) and no
longer eating foods with preservatives in them since I make everything,
including things like mayonnaise from scratch.  I also drink 2 large glasses
of freshly made vegetable juice each day. My night vision is great, whereas
it was poor several years ago.  Has anyone else noticed an improvement such
as this?  It is always nice to see things come back together as we age,
rather than fall apart.  A random thought is that if preservatives preserve
food, could it preserve fat so that it is not easily converted to energy?  I
have no scientific basis for this thinking.  What do you scientists out there
think and has anyone else noticed such a change?

Carol in NJ