From:
Andrea Otken-Dennis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 10:47:47 -0400

Hello All!

I just wanted to let everybody know that I spoke with someone from
Imperial Sugar/Dixie Crystals The following products (name brands) are
gluten free

All Dixie Crystals
All Colonial
All Holly
All Spreckles
All Imperial
All Pioneer
All Wholesome Sweeteners

all Sugars with all of those brands have been confirmed Gluten Free
They are all made by the same  company.

I was told that all of the powdered sugars do contain corn starch-for
those with Corn issues..

Thanks!

Happy baking!

Andrea