From:
dave taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 06:59:57 -0500

Listmates,

Here is a response I got from Quigley Company on the gluten status of their
product (Cold-eeze) and a response to my question on the manufacturing
product mix on the production line.

From: "Scott Hartman" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Cold-eeze gluten status
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 16:07:52 -0400

Thank you for your interest in Cold-Eeze. We are a gluten free product.
The production facility where our products are made is extremely sterile
and dedicated almost entirely to us. You can view our products, the
stores where they're sold, and even order online at our website:
http://www.quigleyco.com/ or http://www.cold-eeze.com/. Thanks again for
your inquiry,

Consumer Relations
The Quigley Corporation