From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 12:40:39 -0800
Hi Roberto,
I can't seem to find the information but there is something about XP not
liking Mode 3 floppy drives. I'm pretty sure that is the correct statement
but it has to do with older FDD technology, ie smaller disk sizes. Sorry I
can't elaborate more than that, but it may be worth investigation if all
your FDDs are of a type.
Brad Loomis
Los Angeles, CA