From:
Meck & Pat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 19:27:27 -0800
Not necessarily bad memory,
Are you sure that the mother board supports 32 MB SIMMs of EDO?

Check to see that the SIMMs are inserted securely into their slots.

what was in the slots before?

Some motherboards use a proprietary type of SIMMs and will not accept any
other type or brand.

check with your computer manufacturer as to the proper SIMMs to use

Hope this helps

Pat in LB