From:
Dave Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 14:57:32 -0500
Hello,

On my Windows ME system my cdroms (2) do not show up in my computer list.
Going to device manager it shows that there is a problem with the cdroms
Both cdroms (DVD and CDwriter) are on the secondary cable. this is where the problem lies. i have it check for update drivers (which are already installed) and it says the best ones available are already installed. after that i will reboot and they will be there. what could cause this and better yet, what could fix this.

Thanks in advance

dave

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml