From:
Tom Turak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 18:53:50 -0400
Here is a another link I got from google.com

http://www.helmig.com/j_helmig/Dosclflp.htm

Chief problem with these tips is that they assume the dos pc will support
the client type they are using to make the boot diskette.  So what you end
up with is a diskette that will boot a win9x pc into dos, and connect to a
lan.  This is not useful for connecting a pc that does not support win9x.
The reason why, is because they are copying files from a win9x folder onto
the boot diskette, and some of the these files are going to be unique to the
source pc's hardware configuration.  They might not boot a target pc using a
different brand nic, or connecting to a different domain.  In almost all
instances I have tried, they will not boot a nic different than the one in
the pc used to make the diskette.  That's been my luck, anyway.

Tom Turak