From:
Mike6742 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 08:50:22 -0500
Boot up into safe mode  and go to device manager in control panel > make
sure View devices by type is selected on top > expand the Display adapters
icon ...you know click on the plus > see if there is more than one device
listed. If there is remove them all... ALL. Including the one you are
suppose to have. Re boot to Windows. When prompted reinstall your display
adapter. Hope this helps.
Mike Sees