From:
Alan Priol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 15:51:34 +1000
Just installed a DVD player and a Decoder card and am unable to
get the decoder card to work. The DVD player works fine and shows
an acceptable picture without any apparent dropped frames. The DVD
player is an Aopen unit and the decoder card is a Creative one.
Does a decoder have to be the same make as the DVD player to work
or can they be used on any make? I have played a DVD disk with and
without the decoder and cannot see any difference to the display.
If there is no compatibility problems I must consider the
possibility of a defective decoder card.
Any advice would be appreciated

Regards,
Alan Priol.

                     visit our download web page at: