From:
"Changhsu P. Liu" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 17:57:59 -0400
Jun Qian,
Thanks for the tip on emergency repair disk. I will follow that from now
on. Eventually, I retrieve a previous copy and it works fine. The drawback
is that many software installed after that would not function. I wish
Windows can do better job in the future that programs wouldn't install too
many things into System folder and registry info can be stored somewhere
else too. That's the reason I like Adobe and Macromedia's products that you
don't need to install to use them after reinstallation of the system...

Regards,

Changhsu Liu

At 07:03 PM 6/22/2001 +1000, you wrote:
>Changhsu,