AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Nissen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 12:25:11 GMT
Hello Katherine,

We've developed a text reader which is very much easier to use, and to
learn to use, than conventional screen readers and screen magnifiers
that you might be considering for visually impaired or dyslexic customers.

This means that the staff need little time to learn how to use the
software, and to explain it to customers.  It's also very simple to
install.

It's called WordAloud, and you can download a free evaluation copy from
www.wordaloud.co.uk.

Cheers from Chiswick,

John
--

--
Access the word, access the world! -- Try our WordAloud software!!

John Nissen, Cloudworld Ltd., Chiswick, London
Tel:   +44 (0) 845 458 3944 (local rate in the UK)
Fax:   +44 (0) 20 8742 8715
Web:   http://www.cloudworld.co.uk