VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cynthia Ice <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 10:56:42 -0400
Within the next few weeks a new beta of Notes 6 will be posted to the web
at http://www.notes.net.  With this beta release, most of the accessibility
work will be finished and we would like to have as many people as possible
give it a very tough review.  If you have the time, and would be interested
in giving us feedback using Notes 6 with assistive technology (or simply in
high contrast mode set at the operating system level) email me directly at
[log in to unmask] with the following information:

1.  Your name and complete contact information
2.  System specifications including computer processor type, speed, and
operating system
3.  Amount of time you can spend working with Notes 6, e.g. 10 hours per
week, all day every day, etc.
4.  What assistive technology (or system settings) you are working with
including version
5.  Notes experience and environment, e.g. already know Notes and will be
using the beta in a Notes environment at work, never used Notes but using
it at home for pop3 mail, etc.

Once the new beta is up on the web, I will follow up with an email to let
you know both that the beta is posted and instructions for installation and
setup.

Please feel free to forward this to any lists or people you feel
appropriate.  I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Cynthia Ice
Accessibility Systems Analyst
Messaging and Collaboration (Notes Development)
Lotus Software
IBM Software Group
phone:  (978) 399-6237
email:  [log in to unmask]