From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 12:11:05 -0500
What kind of network connection?  Is it a router/switchbox, direct computer to computer, or a server?  In any case, you need to enable sharing if you haven't already done that.  If the Win 98 machine can see everything else, but not the printer, the reason(s) for that depend upon the type of network.  A little more info would be helpful.