From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 14:23:49 -0500
I think your computer is looking for one of those "system restore" CD's, which is not a pure Win 98.2 CD.  It is an OEM thing that simply restores your hard drive to what it looked like when it left the factory.  If you no longer have that, which is a good thing considering how useless those restore disks are, you are stuck doing it the old-fashioned way, a completely clean, naked install of Win 98.2 using a floppy startup disk and asking for CD support.

--

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com