Brewnetty W Angelfire <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 19:03:43 -0700
  What works for me is to uninstall, reboot and reinstall the drivers. Windows seems to frequently chop up driver software.

Brewnetty W. Angelfire

On Thu, 27 Sep 2001 14:57:32
 Dave Williams wrote:
>Hello,
>
>On my Windows ME system my cdroms (2) do not show up in my computer list.
>Going to device manager it shows that there is a problem with the cdroms
>Both cdroms (DVD and CDwriter) are on the secondary cable. this is where the problem lies. i have it check for update drivers (which are already installed) and it says the best ones available are already installed. after that i will reboot and they will be there. what could cause this and better yet, what could fix this.
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>dave
>
>            Do you want to signoff PCBUILD or just change to
>                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
>                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!

                     support at our newest website: