C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anee Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 18:59:33 EST
I like to read alot too.  My intrests very alot.  I just got done reading The
God Father for my litrature class.  Right now I am reading What the Deaf Mute
Heard, for enjoyment.  I also have other things that I have to read for my
classes.  I like audiobooks alot, (the ones you buy--although I also read
those from the library of congress talking book program).  My favriot
audiobooks are the startrek ones.

Oh and by the way Jane Eyer is one of my favriots too.

Anee