C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 19:48:14 EST
Yes, Anthony, that's exactly why I'm encouraging Kathy Jo to go on walks. ;-)

I love going for walks (rides I my chair), I love smelling the different
scents, seeing the flowers, tress, bushes, meeting neighbors and their dogs,
(one man has cat on a leash), seeing the children, going window shopping,
getting a mocha, picking up a few groceries...  I can do it all by myself.

mag