C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 08:31:58 -0500
Betty,
That's really scary.  It's a scarier story than one of those horror flicks.
You have been placed in a very real problem at a vulnerable time in life.
Some do-gooders  I swear are the anti-Christ, you know people who seem to be
doing good but, are doing for their own benefit and not from a loving giving
place.  The problem comes when you get a life, their devil face shows up.
There's one of those technical, medical names for the condition, can't think
of it now.  I hope that's the last of it.  It would be hard to get a
restraining order on it now would it.  She would need to sit outside the
church to go.

Beth the OT