C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 18:07:41 -0800
Rayna, I've waited to reply in order to simmer down a
bit. I can't begin to tell you how blasted angry
reading this made me. I've always tried to give
others, especially when I'm hearing the story from one
side, the benefit of the doubt but this time I just
can't. What in the heck is the matter with your people
and family? You fought to survive from the day you
were born and they thought it was a waste? Why
weren't(and still should be) they out celebrating that
indominatable spirit of yours. Why don't they realize
that type of will is something to be reckoned with and
that can accomplish so very much.Why weren't they
walking by your side, holding your hand and beaming
with pride and saying look at this beautiful daughter
of mine. Isn't she wonderful. You are you know.
Without question. You are beautiful inside and out.
Your brilliant and witty and funny and so often right
on the ball with your observations. It's their loss
Rayna, thier very big loss.They've robbed themselves
of such a special gift that is you. It's my gain in
that it led you here. I'm so very proud to know you
and call you friend. Thank you for your honesty and
for sharing these feelings. Many hugs sent your way.
Joanne
--- Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>