C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 16:22:53 +0800
My sentiments exactly, Betty.  And let me add that they would have to
drag me kicking and screaming every inch of the way.  If their
systematic attempts at destroying my mind and spirit and body as a child
haven't worked, then they have buckleys chance of getting rid of me
now!!

Ahem.... just had to get that out of my system.

Rayna