C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 09:55:35 EST
Thanks Joy.  I haven't had much of a chance to shop this past week.  I've
been having a good time with the flu.  It's really been the other way around
though.

The allheart website was great -- lots of good stuff.  I'm getting the table
top skeleton for educational comparison purposes with natural bone bird
skeletons.

I had a nice little cockatiel skeleton sitting on the piano near my
cockatiel's (Nikki's) bird cage.  I only had it there temporarily, but long
enough for her to find it.  She munched on part of the keel and the entire
right hand and wrist.  It's still a good teaching tool, but it WAS a top
grade specimen.

I may also buy a pair of the shoes too.  They had a very good selection --
thanks Joy!