C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Matt Conaway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 15:35:01 -0400
To follow up on this, I have to eat LARGE quantities of food to keep the
hunger at bay. Yes, I love food and eating, but there is more to it than
that. If I do not consume "enough" food, I just get way too hungry.
Then, I get sick and run-down. Religious fasting is totally out of the
question for me.  Yet, what I do is eat two large meals per day.  I cut
back from four when my father had his heart attack over 10 years
ago....Still, two a day is enough.  Plus, it's good to let the digestive
system rest and not feed it constantly.

I'm 33, 6'4", 170 lbs. and a VERY MUSCULAR big, strong spastic athetoid
quad.  I could make Mike Tyson into mincemeat.  :-)

Feed the kid, Joanne!

Matt