BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP -- The self-help list <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 17:03:50 EST
In a message dated 1/21/2002 12:56:38 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< PS Ken, are you a lurker if you have the mail delivery permanently
disabled,
 but continue to subscribe to the list? >>

Gotta ask the Raydome abour Lurkers Anonymouse.  But he may be away for a
week, (or forever) in which case he's missing out on our witty repartee, not
unlike Rev. Jim and his electric acid Kool Aid Testers.

Ralph

PS--Pam, I'm sure the rest of the Pinheads join me in congratulating your
Foreign Associate, and sending you best wishes, but are too busy
disconnecting themselves to be as gracious as I.  Which, for the record,
isn't saying much.

Ralph

--
<http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?SUBED1=bullamanka-pinheads&A;=1>