BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 06:56:07 -0500
The bars in Wisconsin are probably just as interesting, although possibly
less "Diverse".  Not that I have a lot of experience with New York or
Wisconsin bars, but those experiences that left me with stories to tell (and
not to tell) were in Wisconsin, rather than NY.

Did I tell you about the night of the Bachelor Party in Milwaukee?  Where
becuase I was from out of town and didn't know my way around it seemed to
make sense that I should be the designated driver?  In a little bar accross
from furnace manufacturing plant I saw the biggest guy I've ever seen up
close.  He picked up a pitcher of beer in his hand as you or I would pick up
a mug.  And these clowns I was driving around thought this was the funniest
thing they had ever seen.  And I plead with they guy, "please don't hurt
them Mister, I'll get them out of here!"  He just smiled.  Although the
years have faded the memory somewhat, there remains  a conviction that my
friends are lucky to be alive.

And then there was college.

A termite walks into a bar, and asks, "Is the bar tender here?"

(Must have been New York, the little buggers don't do well in Wisconsin).

-jc

--
 --
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>