BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Please grant this sacred site.
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 17:47:37 EST
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Any news as to what the outcome was? (I went to kven.com but could not find
 anything on "Swordfish".) My experience in repairs after Hollywood
 damages/modifies a building has been poor, very poor.

I haven't seen the finished results, yet, but I was told that although the
set painters for WB were extremely skilled at faux finishing, the owner opted
for employing an experienced restoration contractor. It was a matter of
placing confidence in someone who is accustomed to doing work which has to
last longer than the few days it takes to complete a shot.

As for kven.com, they have apparently removed all the Swordfish pix that were
available when I checked in late December. Apparently that's old news by
their standards. I guess we'll have to wait until the movie comes out, or for
the slightly more discriminating among  us, until it comes out on video.

Mike E.