BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Please grant this sacred site.
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 07:41:17 EST
In a message dated 1/3/2001 11:10:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< When I'm communicating in a Proper Manner with Persons in High Places, I
utilize  the Grand U.S. Mails, typing my missives on linen stationery using
an IBM Selectric.

 I also use capitals and excellent grammar, being a former State of Ohio
Award-Winning  9th Grade English Achievement Student.

(self-appointed) foremost authority in Arizona on European Synagogue
Architecture.  Even discounting the self-appointed part, that may not have
been such a distinction.<<<<<<

 I used to live to diagram.....  or is that  "formerly lived to diagram?"
and should it be " having been a State of Ohio..."?  Hmmm.....

 jello boxes to recognize each other?  I thought we just jammed a digit into
a nostril
 and grinned.... !?

Salute discussion.  Musta been hijacking sloops or stepping out with (as
opposed to "on") Frogs.  Besides which, one theoretically is fully equipped
to perform the pinhead salute, but you have to go shopping (or be  a very
lucky dumpster diver) to do the half-jello box act.<<<<<<<<<

 my uncle kept me busy repairing and shovelling and cleaning and shopping and
walking the  mutt  (whilst keeping my eyes firmly on the sidewalks to miss
the yellow and brown snow  ;) )

 going to silllllly cohen brothers movies,

we have gone, or were we better off monitoring the pre-school meltdown of the
Short People?<<<<<<<<

and running up and down central park laughing at the  trucks plowing paths
for the cross-country skiers....
 and we spent some time getting neck-aches ( _I_ need those lo-power binocs!)

said the spider to the fly.<<<<<<<<<<<<

 gawking up at the incredibly fancy tops of buildings that had whitebread
storefront
 appearances
 at street level   ( that's called rubbernecking , my favorite pass-time )

 whereas, I would imagine your weekend stretched slloowwwwllyyyy into a
seemingly
 endless void of maternal admonitions regarding the purchase of masonite,
errr, I mean,
 particleboard furniture kits just prior to major blizzards, right?   ;)

particleboard furniture."  If it did, I would feel obligated to junk all my
junk antiques and invest heavily in said particleboard.  As it is, I should
have known better, and did know better, but frugality is a terrible thing to
waste.<<<<<<<<<<<<

 deb  "narrowly avoided seagull poop on my glasses while looking DOWN at the
water
 when some german tourists threw doritos onto the deck of the staten island
ferry"

Island ferries while they put Saran Wrap and one of your Rubbermaid
(Rubbermaid.......rubberneck. Coincidence or not?  Nobody says
Tupperwareneck, do they?) bowls on the Reichstag.

 PS-  you shoulda heard me trying to convince my VERY suspicious uncle that
he really
 DOESN'T
 want to bust out those old wood windows and replace them with vinyl-clad and
double
 pane...
 "but they'd be PE**A!!" he just kept repeating, as though I must be mistaken
as I related
 stories of
 high-dollar wood window restoration....
 I finally just said, as kindly as possible, "see, you're from broiklin, and
these folks in
 minhatten know
 the score... take my word for it, you don't want Pe**a if you want to be in
style..."
 he finally doubtfully agreed to at least "think about it" ....   ;)

investing it in new windows that would themselves need to be replaced in 20
years (or less).  Wouldn't he rather have a good time with his money-- or
leave it to you-- than give it to some scumbag Contractor?<<<<<<<