AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hedi Rudd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 12:16:57 -0500
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

No... We're not sitting in the Dane County lockup nor are we sitting in
theMadison Police Departments. Peter and I being partners in crime have
been told to turn ourselves in at 4pm today to the March of Dimes
authorities. We are going to need your help to bail us out!

From 4-5pm we will be soliciting donations for the march of times. We
are asking for your support in this cause. During that period of time if
you could call one of us on our cell phone to make a donation that would
be great. And if we don't here from you, you will hear from us!:)

Cell numbers:
        Dan Guerra      608-212-2391
        Peter Munoz     608-213-3835

The March of Dimes is an organization committed to improving the health
of
babies and preventing birth defects. Thank you for your help and
support.

Regards,

Daniel G. Guerra Jr.
Argus Innovations, LLC