AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Richard Yarl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 02:44:34 -0800
BRAVO, Africa United Soccer Club!
You have done it.  Your name with
the KEY word, UNITED clearly says
it.  With UNITY anything is possible.
Keep up the good job and remember
to continue being UNITED, everything
else will fall into place as you wish.

Ray, congratulations for keeping the torch of
the UNITY burning successfully.  You deserve
an honest pat on the back.  You endured and
successfully overcame lots of variables because
you had a well defined goal.  Persistently, you
plowed through some valleys of temptation and
did it.  Yes, endurance and persistence, major
factors to success.  From the bottom of my heart,
I join you in congratulating the AFRICAN UNITED
SOCCER CLUB.  Once again, BRAVO!

CHEERS and GOD BLESS ALL!

Richard Yarl
(608) 277-5687