AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Koudjo Nofodji <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 2004 09:01:24 -0700
** Our website: http://www.africanassociation.org is currently out of service.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
In the meantime you can visit: http://www.madison.com/communities/aam/ **

Are there any plans in the future to move the festival
to the park and keep just the dance party at Monoma?
I think we should bring our culture to people by going
out and reach them. A good marketing plan should allow
us to make it a success.
We should also be able to sell the plan to sponsors to
lower the expenses for the association.
This is just an idea.

Thanks

Koudjo

--- "Kumapayi, Ray" <[log in to unmask]>