AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Laurie Mlatawou <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 16:18:59 -0400
** Visit AAM's new website! http://www.africanassociation.org **

Greetings everyone:
Thanks so much for your joyful support at last week's Panafrica Dance Party.  I KNOW we raised the vibration of the world up a few more notches...
As I said, parties will be every other week until Thanksgiving, so the next one is coming up:

PANAFRICA DANCE PARTY w/ DJ Laurie from WORT 89.9FM's "Panafrica" Radio Show
Saturday, October 11 at 10 p.m. at
>Luther's Blues - French Quarter, 1401 University Ave.  (free parking in
>any nearby UW lot)
>cost:  $5

Peace to you all!
Laurie Mlatawou