AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vera Crowell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 12:00:33 -0500
** Visit AAM's new website! http://www.africanassociation.org **

(I'm reluctant to do this, but I must ask) Why is having a liberal society
equated with "...they had bars and night-clubs, drank beer and whisky, had
prostitutes and basically did everything that one can find on Times Square
in New York City." ???   This is desirable?  To whom?  Should people be
held in condemnation for not wanting these things in their society?