AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
mathew jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2003 14:42:08 -0700
** Visit AAM's new website! http://www.africanassociation.org **

Wisconsin For Africa, Inc. wishes to thank all those
who called or wrote to inquire about the free computer
give-aways.
As of now all ninety-six computers have found new
owners and we hope our efforts helped someone even in
a small way.
In order to avoid disappointment, we urge the public
not to call or write with requests for computers as we
do not have any to give away right now.
We are happy that fifteen of the computers are on
their way to a school in Dakar,Senegal and an
additional five are going to Ghana. The rest of the
computers were donated to students, other individuals
and families mostly in Wisconsin here but also to
people as far away as Indiana.
We have begun receiving more computers and we will
announce it once we are ready to for our next
give-away cycle.
We also want to take this opportunity to thank all
those individuals and businesses who gave us their
computers so we may find new homes for them.
Hi everyone, remember Idi Amin Dada? As we all may
have heard;
He is passed away.
And I feel so sad
I am sad