AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
The Mlatawous <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 15:39:41 -0500
We hope to see you at tonight's dance party. We'll be playing lots of
brand new music from Africa including Mapouka, Makossa, Soukouss,
Zoblazo, Kwaito, Ndombolo, Mbalax, Rai, Reggae, Soca and Latin.

At least for now, the location has changed to La Provenzale on State
Street and as always, the space will be non-smoking. Come and enjoy!

What: Panafrica Dance Party
When: Tonight, Friday, July 26
Time: 10 p.m.
Where: La Provenzale, 540 State Street (above Gino's)
Cost: $5
Hostess: DJ Laurie Mlatawou, host of WORT 89.9FM's "Panafrica Radio
Show"