AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Fabu Mogaka <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2001 13:48:21 -0500
Hello Aggo,
Is this here in Madison?  Will this be shown during the African Fest?  Papa
Kunene has asked be to read poetry again this year?  Did anyone from the
African Association see the Juneteenth opening?  There was a segment called
Freedom Speaks with music, song, poetry and dance.  Are you interested in
having it for the African Fest?  I saw Godwin A. there...Fabu