AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ademola Iyi-eweka <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 05:03:22 -0600
Ladies and gentlemen:

The old year is gradually crawling to an end and beckoning to the new year
to take over.  It is a holiday season, a religious season.  It is  time for
parties and exchanging of gifts.   It is also a time for prayer and giving
thanks to the God of creation for seeing us through another year.
On behalf of the African Association Inc of Madison-WI and my family,  I am
wishing everybody a MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!.

It is very cold and driving is hazardous.  It is winter time.  Therefore,
dress warmly at all times and drive safely.
For all those people who made it very easy for me to accomplish my
responsibilities as the President of African Association and UNIMA ( Union
of Nigerians in Madison Area), I say thank you.  May the creator God bless
you a thousand times.   May those who will also help you in your time of
need not be far from you.  Amen.

I will like to seize this opportunity to thank all those good people in the
African Association and the African Women Association (AWA), who made the
last END OF YEAR PARTY a successful outing.

For those who suffered the loss of their beloved ones during the year, I
have this advice:" Hold your head high and plod on,  for death is not the
end of it all.   It is the beginning of a new chapter that all living things
must go through."

Once again, I say a MERY XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Ademola Iyi-Eweka
President AAM INC.
Tel:608-833-8248